Business Superstar: Meryl Moss
Please help us congratulate Meryl Moss, who was chosen as this week’s Business Superstar (@BizSuperstar) for her entrepreneurial excellence.
Click HERE for the full article.
Here’s a short clip of Brava Award Winner Meryl Moss, President of Meryl Moss Media Relations, discussing how business owners and CEOs can find passion in every facet of their business.
Our media experts navigate the world of publishing and publicity for authors and publishers
For 20 years we have helped authors discover who they are and who they strive to be, through publicity campaigns that are seamless, newsworthy and on target.
Our approach is hands-on and personal. Established authors as well as first timers come to us for help with positioning, media exposure, marketing as well as building their social media platform. We go about this in a variety of ways based on the subject of the book and the credentials of the author.
There are many elements that contribute to building a successful integrated media platform. We work closely with our authors to identify and target their audience. In our pursuit for media exposure we go deep as well as wide including industry/genre media (print and online), national and regional publications short and long lead, national and regional radio, TV and print. Social media platform development, giveaways, contests, and goodreads campaigns are also part of our media capabilities.
For added distribution we bring brands and books together for exponential exposure and community development.
Our process is strategic, tactical and collaborative. We are known for achieving results quickly, providing
weekly updates and we encourage input from our clients on an ongoing basis.
We don’t do cookie cutter campaigns and never have. We don’t have a checklist or a pricelist of services. Based on our clients short and long term goals we customize an integrated campaign suited to meet their needs and budget.
Working closely with authors, agents and publishers since 1993, we analyze your content and background to create custom campaigns, designed to achieve optimal media exposure.
Find the services you need
- Platform building for the new author
- Media and Speaking tours city to city — nationwide
- National and regional television, newspaper and radio coverage
- Long-lead magazine coverage
- Internet coverage securing exposure with the highest-ranking and most important branded digital magazines, news websites and respected influencers
- Blog tours — our database of bloggers has been building for over 10 years
- Goodreads promotions
- Live author chats on our own book lovers community, BookTrib.com
- Custom coverage to reach readers on BookTrib.com
- Partnership development through creative marketing promotions
- Speaking opportunities to establish new communities, distribution channels, clients and book sales
- Bringing great brands and great books together